We’re here to help! Below is a list of our frequently asked questions to help you make your stay with us at Hotel Boutique a memorable one.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us to find out more.
What is your cancellation policy?
Bookings before April 30, 2021:
Hotel Boutique is allowing guests to cancel without penalty by 6 pm day of arrival for existing and new bookings through April 30, 2021.
Bookings after April 30, 2021:
We allow free cancellations and changes until 6 pm (NYC time), 48 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellations or modifications made after that time are subject to a charge of one night’s room plus tax. Please note there are no cancellations or changes allowed on reservations booked under the Non-Refundable Rate.
Do you have a reservation waitlist?
We do have waitlists and will notify you should rooms become available.
Do you permit pets?
Pets are not permitted, except service animals.
What are your check-in and check-out times?
Check in time is 3pm; check out time is Noon. Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged for a minimal charge if available at the time of check-in.
How late can we check in?
You can check in as late as 6am the day after you are due to arrive. Your credit card automatically guarantees your room. If you are checking in late and know this, please advise when making the reservation or call the hotel directly the day of arrival.
Are you able to hold our luggage?
We are happy to store your luggage either on arrival in the morning if there are no rooms available to check into, or upon departure. A Guest Service Manager at the Reception Desk can do this for you.
Is there a fitness room?
Yes, we have a Fitness Center with cardio equipment and free weights. Additionally, we will deliver exercise equipment and yoga kits to your room at no additional charge.
Do you have room service?
Hotel Boutique offers room service which includes menus from Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse. Additionally, we offer a unique, multi-menu delivery service from area restaurants. A member of our staff will securely deliver the order to your room and the charges can be applied to your room bill.
Do you have laundry services?
Same day valet cleaning and complimentary self-service laundry are available at Hotel Boutique.
Is parking available at the hotel?
Safe and convenient parking is available at the Icon Garage located at 136 E 51st street between Lex-3rd Ave on 51st street. Self-Parking open 24/7. The discounted rate is $39+tax. You are eligible for this rate, if you self-park, and receive a stamp on your parking voucher from us.
What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in our rooms.
How much do you charge for high-speed Wi-Fi?
Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and throughout our hotel.
Are there accessibility features at Hotel Boutique at Grand Central?
The following areas of the hotel are accessible:
• Public entrance
• Registration desk
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the exercise facilities
• Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
• Meeting rooms
• Public restrooms
• Exercise facilities
• Business center
Additional accessibility information:
• Guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
• Hotel has TTY for guest use
• Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
• Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
• Service animals are welcome
• Braille and tactile signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces
• Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision
• Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided